Monday, August 2, 2010

Dancing in the Moon Garden

It's wasn't easy to come up with a name for my new blog. I wanted something original of course but also something that meant something. To me, this journey that I started a number of years ago has been a joyous dance.

Life can be difficult at times - like a dance it can sometimes be difficult to learn the steps, to maneuver around other dancers, even to find the energy to do the dance. But in the end it is well worth the effort because we see the beauty of the dance and feel the energy and the movement of it as well.

Some would call me a romantic, others would say I am a little eccentric but no mater what I am devoted to the path that the Gods have laid before me.I intend to dance the dance of life and enjoy every step. I hope you will join me in this dance!

No comments: