Sunday, February 20, 2011

Clearing Confusion Bag (To help when you are confused about something or have too many options to chose from)


• Yellow bag (to encourage clarity and creative thinking)

• Brown ribbon (to encourage stability and growth)

• Sodalite (To still the mind and calm inner turmoil)

• Hematite (for grounding, helps keep ones attention focused on the physical plane)

• High John (to draw courage, confidence, help one to conquer any situation)

• Sage (to draw wisdom)

• Blue candle (to draw intuition and comfort)


I would suggest making this bag on a Saturday as it is a good day for knowledge as well as dealing with boundaries, limitations and other life issues. The purpose of this Mojo bag is to help draw clarity, stability, and wisdom that will clear up confusion about the situation(s) that you are in. Light a blue candle and sew the yellow material into a bag. Fill it with the herbs and stones. Hold the bag up to the candle repeat the following:


Blow away confusion ye winds of the east


Send off on your breezes the horrible beast


The mocking confusion the grows in my heart


With your strong gusts may the darkness depart



Transformative flame I ask you to guide


Out of the darkness in which I now hide


May clarity come through your passionate ways


With your light and your courage brighten my days



Foundational earth please help me to find


Strength and security in the depths of my mind


May courage grow strong in the depths of my being


With your solidity and strength success I’ll be seeing



Wash away distress ye waves of the west


Show me the path that leads to my best


May your wisdom and comfort rest in my life


As I now make the choices that remove all strife



Herbs and stones


Wind and flame


Water and earth


I remain


By your strength


And by your power


I am changing my life


Hour by hour


Tie the bag closed and carry with you until your confusion has cleared.

No comments: