Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I dance

Bright Maiden, light embodied
I dance with You
Empowered by Your glowing spirit
Strengthened by Your passion
For life, joy and love
I dance with You
Filled with Your energy
The energy of Your youth
Growing in light and love
Like a flower in the sun

Sweet Lady, Mother of All
I dance beside You
Rejoicing in Your strength
Celebrating the energy
That flows from the centre of You
 I dance beside You
Basking in Your splendor
 awed by the beauty and majesty
 Of Your creation

Lady of Night, Dark Crone
I dance before Your altar
Embracing your dark knowledge
The wisdom of ages
Enlightened by your wisdom
I dance before Your altar
Celebrating the circle of life
The transition of death
To new life

Raiwvynn Dusana

1 comment:

Spiritualitygirl said...

Wow, Rai, this is FANTASTIC!!