Thursday, September 16, 2010

Shinning Lugh

Shining Lugh, victorious warrior


You the child of light and shadow

Great chieftain of the Danu

Cover me under your shield



May your strength be upon me

May your beauty enrapture me

May your wisdom enlighten me



Lugh of the white horse and the brilliant blades

Ploughman of the great harvests

Great Bard and Smith

Be present here in your might



Lugh great white stag

Teach me to control the warrior within

To fight with wisdom and skill

To harness the power within

Teach us the ways to peace



Lugh, Sun God and God of War

Great Raven

Shelter me under Your wings

Ever present protector, warrior, light

Enlighten me

Protect me

Teach me

Light the way



May your warrior spirit guide me

May your strength protect me

May your wisdom lead me

May your light illuminate my path



Lugh, Warrior God of Light

I thank you

For your presence here

You guiding light

Your protection

And your wisdom

1 comment:

Cosmic Fool said...

Lovely to read your heartfelt connection to Creation!